Accelerating demand for meat and meat products will also boost demand
London, UK and Dubai / ACCESSWIRE / February 6, 2020 / Gluconolactone market revenues continue to grow on account of sustained demand from dietary supplements and energy drinks industry. According to Future Market Insights, the gluconolactone market is set to grow at 7.9% CAGR through 2029.
“Limited production of gluconolactone is a significant challenge leading to notable supply-demand imbalance. This has been compelling leading companies to impose greater emphasis on strengthening their supply and distribution networks,” says the Future Market Insights report.
Gluconolactone Market Study: Key Insights
- Gluconolactone continues to garner traction, riding the increasing consumer proclivity for natural as well as functional food and beverage additives
- Dietary supplements continue to represent the leading end-use category in gluconolactone market, registering a third of total consumption
- Energy drinks, with more than 20% share in overall revenue generation, is projected to be a highly lucrative category for investors
- Non-synthetic gluconolactone remains preferred among consumers.
Request sample of this 162-page report for deep-dive insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10995
Top Growth Drivers for Gluconolactone Market
- Withdrawal of ban on gluconolactone for its usage in energy drinks continues to push to market growth
- Commercialization of livestock, targeting rise in meat consumption, is bolstering demand for animal feed ingredients, including gluconolactone
- Growing per capita expenditure on personal care & cosmetic products will augur well for gluconolactone sales
Key Challenges for Gluconolactone Market Players
- Despite regulatory approvals, side effects of gluconolactone overdosage continue to limit adoption
- Rapidly rising consumer proclivity for naturally sourced ingredients, preferably plant-based, remains a major concern facing stakeholders in gluconolactone market
Gluconolactone Market Competitive Analysis
Leading gluconolactone market players are focusing on enhancing their manufacturing capabilities and thereby, extending their portfolio. Future Market Insights’ study reveals notable investments dedicated to R&D of innovations that cater to evolving consumer preferences. The key players profiled in the report include, but are not limited to, Redbull GmbH, Hubei Yitai Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., Shaoxing Marina Biotechnology Co.,Ltd., Merck Millipore Corporation, Foodchem International Corporation, Anhui Fubore Pharmaceutical & Chemical Co.Ltd., Jungbunzlauer, Roquette Frères, and Shandong Fuyuan Bio-Tech CO.LTD.
Request access to detailed research methodology https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10995
Explore more of Future Market Insights’ comprehensive coverage
Know how the sales of yoghurt are driving Lactose Free Dairy Products Market and how behemoths like Valio International, Shamrock Foods Company, Arla Foods, Dean Foods, nd The Danone Company Inc. are shaping up the market build-up.
Dietary Supplements Market is poised for a strong CAGR of more than 7% between 2015 and 2025. Herblife International, BASF SE, E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, Glanbia Plc, Royal DSM N.V., and others covered.
Learn how Aaron Industries, Inc. American Biorganics, Inc, AKZO Nobel Chemicals Inc, Alfa Aesar, Coyne Chemical, Glucona America, Inc, and others are shaping Calcium Gluconate Market, in an ongoing study.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
The study offers a deep-dive analysis of the key growth dynamics of global gluconolactone market. Assessment is based on source (synthetic, non-synthetic), grade (97-100%, 100-102%), and end use (dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, energy drinks, and food), across 30 countries spanning seven key regions.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/gluconolactone-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights (FMI)
View source version on accesswire.com: